If you buy a package for the Lions Tour 2021, the Lions Tour 2021 Package Terms & Conditions apply which can be found by clicking here.
If you buy a package for the Vodafone Lions 1888 Cup (Lions v Japan), the Lions v Japan Package Terms & Conditions apply which can be found by clicking here.
Once you have submitted your booking request, you should receive a Booking Request Acknowledgement Email. You, the person entered as the Lead Booker, enter into a contract with us when we issue our Booking Confirmation Email. If you decide to cancel your package, cancellation charges will apply. Initially this is your deposit amount, charges can rise up to 100%. You can make changes to your booking in certain circumstances however this may incur a charge. We hold the right to change and cancel your booking which will be compensated in certain circumstances.
If you are purchasing a package the following applies. The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. We will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, we have protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that the transport provider becomes insolvent. For more information on key rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 click here.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
These Ticket Terms & Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the British & Irish Lions Tour 2021 to South Africa and the admission of all visitors to any venue to attend any match. When you purchase a travel package and/or apply to the Ticket Ballot you are also confirming your acceptance of these Ticket Terms & Conditions
Ticket Ballot Terms & Conditions
These Ticket Ballot Terms together with the Ticket Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which we operate the official ticket ballot for the British & Irish Lions Tour of South Africa 2021.
Special Categories of Personal Data
Foreign Travel Advice, Essential Travel Information, Passport & Visa
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information visit:
Please note that this advice is subject to change therefore you should continue to check the website up until your travel.
Please check health requirements before you make your booking request. Travel health advice should be checked with your GP, practice nurse or travel health clinic. For further information visit:
Due to the nature of attending sporting events, there may be considerable walks, queuing, extended travel time, limited space and other practicalities associated with large crowds of people. If you have concerns as to whether this is suitable for any of your Group, please contact us.
Additional Fees, Charges and Other Costs
It is not always possible to calculate additional fees, charges and other costs. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Financial Protection and ABTA
We are a member of ABTA. Please see www.abta.com. This means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If your booking includes a flight it will be financially protected by the ATOL scheme under our membership number 3030.
Excursion Terms & Conditions
If you buy an Excursion, Excursion Terms & Conditions apply.
Lions Goodie Bag Terms and Conditions
Lions Rugby Travel are offering the chance to win one of three Lions goodie bags. To enter the competition, entrants must complete in full the survey sent to Priority Access Pass holder on 05 June 2020.
Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
The prize can only be posted to registered addresses in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland and will be sent by standard post. Given the package size, someone will need to be at the address to take receipt.
INFORMATION REGARDING DATA COLLECTION
Terms & Conditions for LRT Survey Goodie Bag Competition
- There will be three winners who will each receive a Lions goodie bag. This competition will continue until 09 06 2020 and close at 1500hrs (UK time).
- This competition is open to Priority Access Pass Lead Bookers who have completed the survey in full from the email address that received the survey directly from Lions Rugby Travel. Employees, friends and relatives, and associated third-party suppliers of Lions Rugby Travel or British & Irish Lions are not permitted to enter.
- Entrants must follow complete the survey in full.
- The Promoter may refuse entries at its discretion if they appear to be dishonest, defective, in breach of the rules, forged or in bad faith. Incorrect entries will not be included in the draw.
- Each winner will be drawn at random from entrants by an independent third party on the final day of the competition at 1700hrs (UK time) and will be notified within 14 days of the date of the draw.
- Each winner will be contacted on the email address used to complete the survey and must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
- There is one entry per Priority Access Pass Lead Booker, regardless of how many Priority Access Passes have been purchased.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or not received.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any circumstances out of the Promoter’s control mean that a prize advertised is not available, the Promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
- Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. If such an event occurs the Promoter shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to participate in any publicity that the Promoter reasonably requires. Where the Promoter creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner, the winner agrees, to the publication of such content on any Promoter website or in any other media.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition, the above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter is Mike Burton Travel Limited t/a Lions Rugby Travel.
- Entry instructions for specific competitions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.