Once you have submitted your booking request, you should receive a Booking Request Acknowledgement Email. You enter into a contract with us when we issue our Booking Confirmation Email.
Lions Goodie Bag Terms and Conditions
Lions Rugby Travel are offering the chance to win one of three Lions goodie bags. To enter the competition, entrants must complete in full the survey sent to Priority Access Pass holder on 05 June 2020.
Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
The prize can only be posted to registered addresses in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland and will be sent by standard post. Given the package size, someone will need to be at the address to take receipt.
INFORMATION REGARDING DATA COLLECTION
Terms & Conditions for LRT Survey Goodie Bag Competition
- There will be three winners who will each receive a Lions goodie bag. This competition will continue until 09 06 2020 and close at 1500hrs (UK time).
- This competition is open to Priority Access Pass Lead Bookers who have completed the survey in full from the email address that received the survey directly from Lions Rugby Travel. Employees, friends and relatives, and associated third-party suppliers of Lions Rugby Travel or British & Irish Lions are not permitted to enter.
- Entrants must follow complete the survey in full.
- The Promoter may refuse entries at its discretion if they appear to be dishonest, defective, in breach of the rules, forged or in bad faith. Incorrect entries will not be included in the draw.
- Each winner will be drawn at random from entrants by an independent third party on the final day of the competition at 1700hrs (UK time) and will be notified within 14 days of the date of the draw.
- Each winner will be contacted on the email address used to complete the survey and must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
- There is one entry per Priority Access Pass Lead Booker, regardless of how many Priority Access Passes have been purchased.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or not received.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any circumstances out of the Promoter’s control mean that a prize advertised is not available, the Promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
- Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. If such an event occurs the Promoter shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to participate in any publicity that the Promoter reasonably requires. Where the Promoter creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner, the winner agrees, to the publication of such content on any Promoter website or in any other media.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition, the above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter is Mike Burton Travel Limited t/a Lions Rugby Travel.
- Entry instructions for specific competitions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.